There are 4 types of housing: premium (elite), business, comfort and economy. However, the framework between them is blurred. Future buyers of real estate in Spain sometimes doubt that they are offered – a very expensive business class house or a cheap luxury villa? In the booklet, almost every real estate agency can find the loud phrase “luxury real estate”. But sometimes realtors only play on the desire of buyers to get into the world of luxury and big money. What are the signs of “elite”? Gilded plumbing? Ivory columns? Own spa? We’ve formulated several signs of premium objects.
- First-class location. Firstly, the beach and/or town centre should be within walking distance. Secondly, luxury homes are never located near a road or a known highway so that residents do not have to deal with noise and dust. However, such a large road should be no further than 3 streets.
- Perfect infrastructure development. Parking, grocery and industrial shops, entertainment, spas, fitness centers, kindergartens and clubs are all within walking distance.
- Respectable neighbors. If you come to your villa and see the shabby and cheap cars of your neighbors, then your house can hardly be classified as a luxury, even if the conditions in it are simply royal. Your neighbors should also be elite, head to toe. It’s better if it’s famous artists, politicians, businessmen.
- A well-appointed courtyard. Another sign of not just an expensive but also an elite house is the good decoration of the courtyard. Own gardens, fountains and pergolas will be a huge plus.
- Modern security system. Security guards guard the elite home, during working hours are not engaged in solving puzzles and puzzles, and monitor the video surveillance and access control system. And that’s why the owners of such an object are in complete safety.
- Huge living space, high ceilings, large windows. Even if you buy a premium studio apartment, it should have a large, or better – just a huge area and ceilings of at least 3 meters.
- Modern house project. In an elite house everything is made for the comfort of its inhabitants. No hints of “avos” are allowed. The facade of such a house is either a restored historical or contemporary architectural project by the author.
- Ecological and energy-saving wall material. The best materials for walls are brick and stone. Aerated concrete, foam concrete, protherm are inferior to them to a great extent. And of course, elite palaces, unlike baths or hunting lodges, are never made of wooden blockhouse.
- Fully equipped kitchen. Even if the inhabitants of luxury homes rarely appear in the kitchen, preferring to eat in restaurants, this room should be equipped with 200%: a huge selection of dishes and cutlery, a fridge for wine, the most modern kitchen equipment.
- Cinema, games room, own gym or recording studio. If we are talking about an elite villa, there should be at least one such “bonus”. Which one depends on what the owners are passionate about.
If you want to do the equipment of your house and its construction on your own, it makes sense to buy land in mallorca first. On the purchased land you can build a house and make it exactly as you want it to be. On the other hand, there are a lot of great properties in Spain that you might be interested in. So it all depends on your personal preferences and goals. Although it’s worth understanding that building luxury homes is a long and expensive process in which you will need to involve specialists in any case.